A$ton Matthews, Da$H - Night To Remember Lyrics (Текст)


[Intro: A$ton]
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Hol' up
Zipper gang shit
Hol' up
You wanna play rough?
OKAY

[Verse 1: A$ton]
Boy we was raised from them shoulders
Turn you to victims or soilders
You smell the death round the corners
But baby we used to the odors
You better pay what you owe us
Or you’ll be a gift to the Lord
Oh baby thuggin it cost
Summertime block in the shorts
I’m ‘posed to die tonight let’s see if they stick to the course
I get the brrrt from the source
I put the lock in her jaws
100’s and 50’s all over them titties but please baby keep all the locks off my doors
Droppin’ a 5 in a liter
She drop the top like she Lita
She got the throat of a diva
And got a face like Aaliyah
Treat her like I don’t need her
Dismissed
Bend the corner wig shoppin aye
Put you on a shirt and get a day
Zipper gang we pull up leave a stain
1Up, 2Up, 3Up, beat the case
Youngin’s thirst lurkin for a name
Close or open casket for the fame
All dependin' how you wanna play

[Hook]
I'm 'posed to die tonight
I'm 'posed to die tonight
But it look like a night to remember
But it look like a night to remember

[Verse 2: Da$H]
Walked in, I looked like the man of the hour
One with the pistol, the one with the power
Your bitch suckin' dick cause her nigga a coward
Got paid off it all, from the pills to the powder
Doin' business so they hatin' it
If we want it then we takin' it
Chalk line, yellow tape and shit
Re-Arranging, you probably datin' it
Got the package and I made it flip
He got hit, then we arrangin' it
Shells in faces we in range with it
Diamonds dance like a Jamaican bitch
Dirty Whine on the necklace
DUI, I'm ridin' reckless
Uh, Yeah
She on ya line for the textin'
And she on my spot for the sex, nigga
Yeah, So
No gang member, flame sender
Bad man, mad man
Red raggin', toe tag 'em
Racks stack and no lackin' nigga
Keep it boolin', or else we uppin' toolies
Clips on clips, it ain't no fuckin' movie
Don't associate with fuckin' goofies

[Hook]
I'm 'posed to die tonight
I'm 'posed to die tonight
But it look like a night to remember
But it look like a night to remember

Комментариев нет: